Rediscover the wonderful joys in your life using the power of gratitude.
Keeping a journal every day is tough. We know – we’ve tried. The blank page is daunting.
The 365 Gratitude Journal is your secret weapon. Based on the science of positive psychology, our daily prompts help you develop a consistent habit that you can stick to, one that makes a real difference in your life.
Our primary goal is to help you rewire your habitual thinking pattern and adopt a new mindset – a mindset of optimism, appreciation, and positivity.
Imagine a less stressed, happier, and more appreciative you. The research is clear: a practice of gratitude improves your relationships, your health, and your happiness.
Join our community of 50,000+ in opening your life to gratitude. Don't take another day for granted.
★ Daily Gratitude Journal
With our simple interface and daily prompts, gratitude journaling is easier than ever. With a different, thought provoking question everyday, our prompts challenge you to dig deep to find gratitude.
Community support is a big part of our gratitude journey, and building a new habit is easier when you have friends to help. By sharing stories and insights, we inspire each other to grow together in gratitude.
Somedays we just don’t have the time to journal. Using GratQuickie you can get a quick boost of positivity by swiping cards.
★ GratPoint and Medallions
The more you journal, the more points you get. Unlock medallions and rewards as you progress on your gratitude journey.
Consistency is the bedrock of any habit, including appreciation. We track your streaks and boost your GratPoints for consistent journaling.
★ Timeline of History
Use our calendar tool to review your journey and see how far you’ve come. Looking back at happy moments from the past, you’ll find that gratitude awakens a new zest for life today.
We believe that happiness is a skill that you can work at and improve. Follow your progress with our built in assessment tools.
Are you still wondering how gratitude can add value to your life? Check out these mind blowing findings from placebo controlled research on gratitude:
1) Gratitude makes you happier
2) Gratitude makes you healthier
3) Gratitude makes other people like you
4) Gratitude reduces materialism
5) Gratitude makes you more likely to exercise
6) Gratitude makes you more resilient
7) Gratitude helps your marriage
8) Gratitude makes you more optimistic
9) Gratitude makes you less self-centered
10) Gratitude increases your self-esteem
11) Gratitude improves your sleep
12) Gratitude lets you live longer
13) Gratitude makes you feel good
14) Gratitude reduces feelings of envy
15) Gratitude deepens your friendships
16) Gratitude makes you a more effective manager
17) Gratitude helps you network
18) Gratitude increases your goal achievement
19) Gratitude improves your decision making
20) Gratitude increases your productivity
Change doesn’t happen overnight: it builds up, every day. If you want to improve your mindset and bring life’s moments into perspective, the 21 Day Gratitude Journal is for you. We have a lot to be grateful for.
Being grateful is a priceless skill which can be cultivated over time. Contrary to popular belief, the benefits of gratitude aren’t only available to people with a naturally grateful disposition. Feeling grateful is a skill we can develop with practice, reaping its rewards along the way.
Take the first step towards a rewarding life.
P.S. Your trust is a privilege. That’s why we don’t store any of your personal data. It’s fully under your control, and you can even back it up on your personal Google Drive folder.