Access the American College of Cardiology’s clinical guideline recommendations and use interactive tools such as risk scores, dosing calculators, and algorithms through the ACC’s Guideline Clinical App. The App also includes features such as customizable bookmarks, note-taking, and email-able pdfs. ACC’s Guideline App is free to both members and nonmembers.
This app is the ACC’s mobile home for clinical guideline content and tools for clinicians caring for patients with cardiovascular disease. Current guidelines in the App include:
• Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
• Cardiovascular Risk (CV Risk)
• Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
• Cholesterol (Chol)
• Device-Based Therapy (DBT)
• Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Update (DAPT)
• Heart Failure (HF)
• Lifestyle (Lstyle)
• Non–ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes (NSTEMI)
• Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
• Perioperative Management for Noncardiac Surgery (Periop)
• Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (SIHD)
• ST-Elevated Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
• Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
• Valvular Heart Disease (VHD)
Stay tuned for ongoing updates, more guideline content, and tools.
Send feedback to the ACC directly from the App Information page or post a review in the App Store. Help us find new and better ways to deliver guideline content to clinicians.