The Accu-Chek Connect App puts diabetes management tools in the palm of your hand. Features of the app include:
• Automatically transfer blood glucose results from supported Accu-Chek wireless meters – no more written logbooks.
• Get help with insulin doses with Accu-Chek Bolus Advisor. (Where available – prescription required)
• Automatically share data and access additional tools with Accu-Chek Connect online personal account. https://www.accu-chekconnect.com
• Share your diabetes information with your healthcare team via your Accu-Chek Connect online account, email, or text message.
• Easy to read graphs help identify trends and patterns.
• Advanced logbook options including: meals (size, carbs, or calories), food images, insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight, health state, and notes.
Please clear all data from your Accu-Chek blood glucose meter before pairing a meter with the Accu-Chek Connect app for the first time. This can be accomplished on your PC or Mac by using Accu-Chek Connect Device Link. A micro-USB cable and an Accu-Chek Connect online account are required. Also, ensure that the date and time are correct on your blood glucose meter before pairing with the app. Failure to follow these directions might, in rare situations, impact first time use of the app’s Bolus Advisor feature.
Steps to clear data from your Accu-Chek meter in Accu-Chek Connect Online:
1. Create or login to your Accu-Chek Connect online account on your PC or Mac.
2. If you have not already, download and install Accu-Chek Connect Device Link.
3. Right-click on Device Link icon in system tray or dock.
4. Select “Settings”
5. Select “Prompt after every successful upload” under the “Delete Patient Results from Device” heading.
6. Connect your meter to your computer via micro-USB cable.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions to upload your data and clear your meter.
If you plan to use the app’s Bolus Advisor feature, please carefully review and manage your active insulin and insulin bolus amounts for the first 8 hours after initial installation of the app and pairing of your meter.
Before installing the latest app version, it is recommended to back up your current data from the Settings menu in the App (Settings > Data Sharing > Backup).
The Accu-Chek Bolus Advisor feature must be activated by your healthcare professional with appropriate information needed for set-up and use.
The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is intended as an aid in the treatment of diabetes. The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app provides for electronic download of blood glucose meters, manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
If you need further help with this application, you can find your country’s Accu-Chek customer support contact information at www.accu-chek.com.
Connect App Instruction Manual:
© 2017 Roche Diabetes Care
Roche Diabetes Care GmbH
Sandhofer Strasse 116
68305 Mannheim, Germany
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK CONNECT are trademarks of Roche. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.