After Call Voice Recorder is a Caller-ID with a difference. After identifying the number of a caller, it allows you to record quick audio reminder right after the call is completed. With After Call Voice Recorder you can record a voice note or reminder to yourself, about the phone call you just completed – it will automatically be saved with the caller’s name and number as part of the title.
No more forgetting what you just agreed on during a phone call while you look for a pen and paper to write down a date, time, or contact name. At the end of each call you will see a screen with the caller’s details, and a one-click function that allows you to record an audio memo.
The Caller ID also helps you avoid spam calls. It displays information on who is calling even if the caller isn’t in your phonebook (you get warnings for more than 1 million spam numbers worldwide!).
Should you like to save the number, you just click once – no need to type in the name or number manually.
What you get:
• Real-time Caller ID: Always know who’s calling.
• Record voice memos: One-click recording directly after phone calls.
• Spam warning: Get warnings for more than 1 million spam numbers worldwide.
• Save contacts: Save unknown contacts with one click after each call.
• Re-dial number: One click re-dial number.
• SMS: One click to text contact after each call. No need to input the number again.