Transform your phone into a beautiful Bike Computer.
Improve your cycling performance with personalized metrics, share your rides on Strava and Facebook, and stay safe with the unique Keep me Safe feature.
Bike Computer’s community likes the app so much, they pedaled over 2.5 million kilometers to date, and they are still going strong. That amounts to a bike ride to the Moon and back… twice!
Stay focused on the important things:
• A beautiful, yet powerful design: Bike Computer has a minimal interface that is designed to keep you focused on your performance.
• Personalize your metrics: We talked to hundreds of cyclists what they need for better experience. We discovered that as cyclists improve, they also like to focus on different metrics. Now, with a new customizable dashboard you can follow those metrics that are most important to you.
• Dark theme that saves battery life: There is nothing more impressive than a Bike Computer wrapped in black. With the Dark Theme you can follow closely your performance during night rides, and save battery life during the day.
• Safety is a priority: Keep me Safe ™ will send SOS messages with the location of your accident. Note: Keep me Safe™ works only when the phone is firmly secured to a bike mount.
• Learn how to improve: Now you can analyze your performance in detail with speed and elevation graphs from every stage of your ride.
• Support for your devices: Bike Computer works with almost all Bluetooth activity tracker and HR monitors.
Stay connected with the cycling community:
• Sync your rides with Strava: You can save your activities on Strava, share it with friends on social media, or with other Bike Computer cyclists.
• Awesome maps for GPS navigation: Find your friends and fellow cyclists on a map in real-time and join them for a bike ride.
• Make your rides unforgettable: Share your rides with beautifully designed overlays. Express your passion for cycling with awesome stickers, and make your cycling photographs more beautiful for sharing on Instagram and Facebook.
Let's ride! 🙂