Painted Dice is a fun poker dice game similar to Yatzy, Yacht, and Yahtzee®. Some call it Rainbow Yatzy. Colors painted on the dice add more strategy to each roll.
• Single Player – play alone or against computer opponents
• Pass and Play – up to 4 friends can play using the same device
• Online play with a friend through Google Play Games – technically you could try to find random opponents too, but the online population is so low that you probably won't find anyone active like that
• easily change dice and background colors
• achievements and leaderboards
• optional scoring hints for each roll
• leave and continue games at any time
• over 50 statistics tracked, from a normal win/loss record to details like how many Straights you've had, how many 3s you've held, and how many times you've rolled a Five of a Kind after already putting a 0 as its score
HOW TO PLAY:
The goal is to score points by rolling dice to make certain combinations. During each turn, you're allowed to roll the dice up to 3 times and can pick which dice to hold before re-rolling the others. After the 3 rolls (or less if you decide to stop), you must choose a category on your scorecard to assign points. Players take turns doing this until all score categories are used, then whoever has the highest score wins. More detailed instructions are included in the app.
Yahtzee is a registered trademark of Hasbro Inc.